1. Plan Your Day: Do not just rush into any day. Make it a habit to plan your day a day before. Planning ahead helps you to identify and organize your tasks.
2. Prioritize Your Tasks: Among the tasks and activities already planned for the day, try to determine which of them are more important than the others.
3. Assign Time: Allocating time to each task or activity helps you to overcome distractions and manage your time effectively
4. Multitask: Your ability to combine interrelated tasks and activities gives you the advantage to save time and use such extra time to get more results
5. Reminder: Since it is possible to forget things, make sure you have a mechanism in place to keep you reminded of your important tasks.
6. Delegate: Do not hesitate to maximize your time by assigning less important tasks to subordinates or anyone that can assist you.
7. Review: At the end of each day, make sure you review your list of tasks and activities earmarked for the day to evaluate your result.
Being productive is a function of your ability to use the available resources within available time to effectively produce efficient results.
I Wish You A Great Week!
*Gbenga Emiloju (DMPII)*